Add Glassix Chat Widget to WiX Website
To best embed your widget in your website (both in desktop and mobile versions) you'll need to switch to editing the website using Editor X (an editing platform by WiX).
It's recommended that you complete and publish any changes in your WiX editor so they can transfer to Editor X and be live to your customers.
For more information on Editor X read here.
To switch to Editor X follow this article.
Embed Widget in Editor X
- Click on Add Elements → Embed & Social → EMBED Widget.
- Click Enter Code → Code.
- In the Add your code here (HTTPS only) section insert the Glassix’s chat script.
You must embed the script as part of an HTML code. You can get the full code by clicking on Download script as HTML.
- Click on Inspector at the top left.
- In the Position section:
- In the Position type drop-down, click Pinned.
- In the Pin to drop-down, click Page.
- Drag your iFrame to the position you want the widget to appear on your site..
- Resize the iFrame to fit the chat size.
- Repeat steps 1-7 for all pages and versions (desktop, tablet and mobile) you want your widget to appear in.
Once you add the widget in the tablet version it will appear in the mobile version as well. Check to see that it appears properly n both versions.
- Save & publish your website 😊
Updated about 1 year ago