Embedding an agent widget allows you to use the Glassix app as an iFrame in a different website.
For instance you can embed the agent widget into your CRM website. This allows you to see all the information in your CRM an communicate with your customers in the same page.
Your website must be public and can't be a local website.
There is no support for this feature in Internet Explorer browsers.
- Go to Settings.
Click on the symbol in the agent dashboard.
- Click Developers → Agent Widget. Click here
- In the Allowed addresses text box, type the domain in which you want to embed your widget.
- Click Add.
- Repeat steps 2-3 until you added all of your domains.
- In the Widget design & settings section, decide the dimensions and position of your widget.
The dimensions are in percentages, meaning what percentage of the screen will it encompass when open.
The widget position determines the side of the screen the widget will appear - left or right.
- Click Save.
- Copy the script in the Agent script install section.
- Past the script in the body section of your website.
Updated 4 months ago