- Wright short, concise, and relevant answers.
- Wright at least 12 questions per answer.
- Wright relevant questions.
- Check your questions in the Test questions section.
- Go to Settings.
Click on the ⚙ symbol in the agent dashboard.
- Click Conversational Flows → Questions and answers. Click here
- In the Questions and answers section, click on the Plus button.
- In the Name text box, type a Name for your Category.
- Select the preferred language from the Language list.
If you've created a Q&A file according to the template you can add it here in the Import questions and answers section. For a template click on this template.
- Click Save.
Your Q&A must have a Title, an Answer, and Questions.
- In the Questions and answers section, click on the desired category to edit.
- Add answers in one of the following ways:
- Click on the Plus button, fill in the text boxes as needed.
- Click on the ⋮ symbol → Import, choose file to import.
You can get a template by clicking on this template.
In the Test questions section you can type a question in the search bar. If an answer is found you will see it and its match percentage. If the match percentage is below the Minimal match percentage threshold you will be able to add the question to the answer suggested by clicking Add the question to this answer +.
In this section, you will see questions asked by your customers that the bot couldn't find an appropriate answer to.
You can decide to add each question to an existing answer or delete it.
In this section, you can dictate limits for your Q&As.
The Minimal match percentage slider dictates the match percentage minimum to give the user the answer found.
The Maximum retry question attempts slider dictates the number of retries given to the user after the bot didn't find an answer for their question.
Updated 10 days ago