For a visual guide please check here.
- Open TCP port 443
- Whitelist the following domains:
In addition to the minimum requirements,we recommend opening UDP Port 3478 and UDP ports 1025 - 65535. UDP is highly recommended over TCP for better quality audio and video. For more information check here.
Whitelist the following HTTPS verification servers for TokBox HTTPS certificate:
Not whitelisting may cause console warnings, but should not affect the session.
Using the latest versions of TokBox and browsers will produce the best results.
If the only way to access the Internet from your network is through a proxy then it must be a transparent proxy or it must be configured in the browser for HTTPS connections. WebRTC does not work with proxies requiring authentication.
Along with these requirements, clients may have the following rules:
- Although not every option has been tested, recent versions have full support for authentication.
- Pre-58 version support NTLM authentication.
- A forwarding proxy setup with Kerberos does not work.
Firefox does not support TURN over TLS therfore, it does not support proxies that inspect packets to validate that connections are real TLS connections.
- Supports basic authentication, and NTLM.
- Other authentication algorithms like Kerberos have not been fully tested.
- IOS does not support proxy configurations that use .pac files.
Requires the installation of a plugin. Use the latest version of the IE browser when possible.
Updated 12 months ago