Sometimes, an Instagram user is not connected properly to their Facebook page.
It seems to be related to how the Instagram business account was created: it often happens for profiles that have been converted to businesses through the Instagram app.
Each time you switch back to a personal account, your insights data on Instagram will be erased.
You need to switch your account back to a personal one on both the Instagram app and the Facebook page:
- In your Instagram app, follow the steps to Switch Back to a Personal Account From a Business Account. Read here for help.
- On your Facebook page:
- In Settings, click on Instagram.
- In the Disconnect Instagram Account section, click on Disconnect.
- In the Connect an Instagram account section, click on Connect Account.
- In Set up your Business Profile, fill in your details and click Done.
That's it! You should now be able to link your Instagram user to our platform.
Updated 3 months ago